If you would like to mail in your donation, click here for our printable donation form.
Make A Donation Today
Founded over 20 years ago, the Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center of Nassau County is the preeminent Holocaust resource on Long Island. Featuring a contemporary museum, the Center is one of the largest and most comprehensive education program providers in the region. When you support the Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center with your tax-deductible gift, you help preserve the history of the Holocaust by honoring the victims and by teaching lessons that combat hatred, intolerance and bullying. Your generous support ensures the valuable lessons of the Holocaust remain relevant for today's world. Thank you.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to support the Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center:
- Certified by the Better Business Bureau's Standards for Charity Accountability.
- Honored with a prestigious 2013 Top-Rated Award by GreatNonprofits.
- Presented the Pinnacle Award for our outstanding videoconferencing program from the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration for two consecutive years.
- Over 38,000 visit the museum and participate in education programs every year.
- The Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center features the Children’s Memorial Garden – the only garden of its kind in New York State.
- Your support contributes to our mission of nurturing Upstanders for tomorrow.
For additional information: Please contact Judy Vladimir at email@example.com or 516-571-8040, ext. 119